Sunday, February 08, 2009

Decemberists Tour Pre-Sale Tomorrow at Noon!

Just notice a tweet from Colin Meloy announcing that there will be a pre-sale for tickets for the Decemberists' upcoming tour starting tomorrow, Monday, February 9th at 12pm (I assume Eastern, but maybe Pacific).

I haven't actually seen any dates for the tour yet, aside from their scheduled appearance at Bonnaroo and their upcoming headlining gig at the NPR Music showcase at SXSW (i.e., NPR's annual opening night show at Stubbs', which was headlined by R.E.M. last year).

Whether I get tickets is going to be a game-time decision. I have no idea whatsoever whether I'll be living in New York or DC this Spring, and, more importantly, there's zero chance that I'd buy tickets for a show at either DAR Constitution Hall in DC or Roseland Ballroom in NYC (two venues that might make sense for the band in terms of size).

I'll try to update this post in the morning when official info comes out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home